Wednesday, May 7, 2008

New to the blog!!

This is my first job to install a fertigation system. I have 2 teenagers helping me which are homeschooled, and Christian. This is a great blessing, since I don't have to put up with all the language and attitudes that teenagers have now days. Every job has its challenges, this job the home builder "had" to put the sod down the day before we were scheduled to come and install the irrigation. So, we had to roll the sod back in order to trench! This is time consuming, but it makes for a great look after your done.
The front already trenched, piped, heads, and valves. Oh yea, and the sod rolled back into place. It doesn't take long in our heat to dry out the sod. This pic. was taken at 1:00 p.m and we started at 8:00 am the same morning.
The new fertigation system. This is a 3 gal. container able to fertilize 10,000-17,000 sq.ft. of lawn in a month. You can put any liquid organic, or water soluable fertilizer in it.
I hope you enjoy my blog. I will try to keep you up to date with the various jobs that we do. Thanks for looking

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow, that fertigation unit looks amazing! Can I get a price for one for my yard??? Love Ya Honey!!

uer5 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.